Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CTBL Mock Michigan City Democratic Primary Civil Election
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Talk > Election Headquarters
taxthedeer
I wouldn't vote for any of these Democratic mayoral candidates. I would only go and ask for a democratic ballot and vote for the city council and city clerk candidates. My vote for mayor is going be for Republican Keith Harris in the CBTL mock general election.

Thank you to Chuck Oberlie and Thomas Fedder for their years of dedicated service to the City of Michigan City.

Best wishes to all the candidates.
JHeath
QUOTE(taxthedeer @ Mar 10 2011, 08:46 PM) *

I wouldn't vote for any of these Democratic mayoral candidates. I would only go and ask for a democratic ballot and vote for the city council and city clerk candidates. My vote for mayor is going be for Republican Keith Harris in the CTBL mock general election.

Thank you to Chuck Oberlie and Thomas Fedder for their years of dedicated service to the City of Michigan City.

Best wishes to all the candidates.

Ouch! Keith is a great person, and I can understand why you're supporting him. However, I'm wondering what kind of research you've done about the Dem candidates, and why you're choosing not to support any of them. (Especially since both Oberlie and Fedder are also Dems).
taxthedeer
QUOTE(JHeath @ Mar 11 2011, 01:36 PM) *

Ouch! Keith is a great person, and I can understand why you're supporting him. However, I'm wondering what kind of research you've done about the Dem candidates, and why you're choosing not to support any of them. (Especially since both Oberlie and Fedder are also Dems).

I live here. If anybody dosn't know of anything of these candidates they are either new to these parts or don't follow the local political landscape. I've been coming to Michigan City my entire life, started attending a nearby college in 1989, began working in Michigan City in 1990. I've made this my home since 1993.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.