Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carlson's closing?
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Talk
Tim
Anyone know about this?

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_...929761&ap=1

Ken Yagelski
Word is this is the last summer / season for Carlson's Root Beer Stand. Let the mourning begin.
Southsider2k12
I saw that. I am going to try to find out if that is true or not.
Tim
Any news on this? I guess I could ask when I'm there in two weeks...
Tim
From Facebook -

Marge Berry
Posted by "City on the lake" on FB - The rumor is making the rounds that this is the last summer for Carlson's... Anyone know if that is true or not, officially?
19 hours ago · Like ·

Andrea Pagels Will That place is a gold mine... I can't imagine them wanting to close it. Can you?
15 hours ago · Like
Garrett Gallas what??????
10 hours ago · Like
Marge Berry was told it is just a rumor - from a person who would know. So we are all safe!
6 hours ago · Like
Southsider2k12
I didn't get a chance to go for myself, but multiple people swear they asked about the closing rumor, and everyone swore it wasn't true, and had no idea how it got started FWIW.
Tim
I'll just ask when I'm there next week!
JudithW
they have wonderful root beer, but frankly the last time i was there the hot dog was the worst I ever had. it was mushy and really awful. remind me to order the burgers instead.
Tim
My nephews are in town and just ate there - said the hot dogs were incredible! I'll be eating there Thursday!
Southsider2k12
QUOTE(JudithW @ Jul 10 2011, 02:19 PM) *

they have wonderful root beer, but frankly the last time i was there the hot dog was the worst I ever had. it was mushy and really awful. remind me to order the burgers instead.

Welcome to the site, despite the review! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.