Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show Up and Show Out IV Drill Team & Team Competition
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Living
taxthedeer
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
taxthedeer
THE SOUL STEPPERS DRILL TEAM COMPETITION! IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE MICHIGAN CITY HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM THEATER WITH FULL AIR CONDITIONING!
bandaid19
I was wondering how they were going to work this out with the Young People's Theater Company's presentation of "Guys and Dolls" at the same time. An auditorium is really the best venue for this... good luck Soul Steppers, and good luck Guys and Dolls!

I was wondering how they were going to work this out with the Young People's Theater Company's presentation of "Guys and Dolls" at the same time. An auditorium is really the best venue for this... good luck Soul Steppers, and good luck Guys and Dolls!
taxthedeer
I think the Soul Stepper's show was going to be in the Gym and Guys and Dolls in the auditorium. I wasn't going to go because I did not want to sit in the hot Elston gym but now the venue has changed I went and bought me a ticket.
bandaid19
You won't be disappointed! smile.gif Lots of great energy and fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.