This information comes from the Michigan City Pop Warner Facebook page.

Please keep the Glancy family in your prayers. Julie and her 2 children were involved in a terrible car accident this past Wednesday morning while taking her 2 children to school. They were hit by a drunk driver! Both of her children are a part of our Popwarner family! Aryanna has cheered for the past 2 years. She is currently in the ICU in SBend and Julie (who is expecting) has mutliple broken bones. Julie was admitted in Michigan City at St. Anthony's but I have heard is being released to be able to be with her daughter. Jordan has played football for the past couple of years as well.

The Glancy benefit is next Monday 1-10 at Club House. We desperately need items for the bake sale. I am a lousy baker!!! Please message me if you're willing to make a dessert or desserts. I need them by Sunday night so I can package and price everything. Julie is still in a wheelchair since because of her inability to use crutches for her knee since she has the broken collar bone. Aryanna is still suffering residual effects from the head injury - vision issues, can't tolerate being around noises, light sensitivity, etc. Please help out!