Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phi Beta Psi Sorority Open House (non-academic service organization)
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Living
IndyTransplant
Phi Beta Psi Sorority is holding an open house for the purposes of gauging interest in chartering a local chapter. This is a longstanding and great group of women that work hard (while having fun doing so) to help combat cancer and (in Indiana) provides scholarships for certain medical technology fields. We are granted a 501©3 status under the Internal Revenue Code as a non-profit organization.

Attention all Women of Michigan City and the surrounding areas!

You are Invited to drop by for an afternoon of friendship and information regarding Phi Beta Psi Sorority
Hosted by Sheila Burkhart, Michelle Burkhart and Pat Hartgrove

When: Saturday October 6, 2012 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Where: Knuckleheads Sports Bar & Grill
(back dining room – rear door)
204 W Barker Ave. Michigan City, IN

*Soft Drinks and Appetizers will be served

Many of you have expressed an interest in helping us start a chapter of Phi Beta Psi Sorority in the Michigan City area. To further this goal, we would be pleased if you could join us for an informational event to gauge the interest in forming this new chapter. We will provide you with more information about the sorority to help you determine if this fraternal & charitable organization might be of real interest to you. For the ones of you who are yet unfamiliar with our organization, below is a little info.

Phi Beta Psi is a national non-academic fraternal & civic organization founded in 1904. It is Our Indiana organization awards scholarships to students in many fields of medical technology. The National project is Cancer research grants. Since 1973, over $6,000,000 (six million) has been given in Phi Beta Psi grants to Cancer Research. Many cancer treatment and prevention breakthroughs throughout those years have been aided in part by Phi Beta Psi Cancer Research grants.

If you cannot attend, but would like more information please email us at phibetapsi.indiana@yahoo.com

The link to the event on Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/events/472270539480342/
Ang
Indy,
You should add this to our calendar of events!
IndyTransplant
QUOTE(Ang @ Oct 1 2012, 04:21 PM) *
Indy,
You should add this to our calendar of events!

Good idea Ang! BUT for whatever reason, I do not seem to have permission to do this. I tried to add this as a new event to the calendar, but it said I did not have permission to do so and I was logged in.

The error returned was:
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature.

Ang
Bummer! I'll get it for you.....
Ang
Ok, it's there. I didn't put your whole post on the event, so please look it over and PM me if there is something else you want me to add.....
IndyTransplant
QUOTE(Ang @ Oct 1 2012, 04:55 PM) *
Ok, it's there. I didn't put your whole post on the event, so please look it over and PM me if there is something else you want me to add.....

Thanks Ang! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.