Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Former MC resident Justin Andres on TV tomorrow!
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City at rest
Tim
Former MC resident (and my nephew) Justin Andres will be appearing on both Good Morning America and The View with Billy Ray Cyrus on Friday, Nov. 2. Here's Justin backstage at The View with Aerosmith's Steven Tyler, who also appeared on The View. Also pictured is Johnzo West, another native in Billy Ray's band. Tune in if you can - I'm a very proud uncle today!
Southsider2k12
Very cool!
ChickenCityRoller
Man, that's cool. I'm friends with one of Justin's old friends and former drummer who told me about this. I was trying to remember what other connection there was to Billy Ray and it's Sam West's son Johnzo. Funny that two M.C. area guys are killing it with him. Right on!
Tim
QUOTE(ChickenCityRoller @ Nov 8 2012, 12:38 AM) *

Man, that's cool. I'm friends with one of Justin's old friends and former drummer who told me about this. I was trying to remember what other connection there was to Billy Ray and it's Sam West's son Johnzo. Funny that two M.C. area guys are killing it with him. Right on!

Thanks for your comments. I'm really proud of Justin - making it as a musician is a struggle, and he has indeed struggled. But gigs like this are what it's all about - and both he and Johnzo deserve this success!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.