Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RANT-Health-Link
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Living
Southsider2k12
I will never go to Health Link for any reason ever again. My mother was going there, but OMG, what a disaster that place is.

We scheduled an appointment to discuss two basic things, which we told them when we scheduled the appointment. After waiting an hour and a half past when we were scheduled to see the doctor, (not to mention we asked at one point if we could come back later because they were running so late, they told us "no") the doctor didn't do them during the appointment, instead ordering a bunch of tests which were irrelevant to why were we were there. Then he told us that we had to schedule ANOTHER appointment at $130 to talk about what we had told him we wanted the original appointment for in the first place. Scratch that, the doctor refused to talk to us. Instead he forced his barely out of high school medical assistant to tell us that he refused to talk to us unless we scheduled another appointment. This was after making us wait for almost another two hours to hope we went away before he told his assistant to tell us that he wouldn't talk to us.

We have already filed complaints with the state for medical malpractice and the IN attorney general for consumer fraud.
Ang
I'm supposed to go there in the next day or so, but on the occupational side. I'll post about my experience to compare the two sides.
JHeath
QUOTE(Ang @ Nov 13 2012, 09:18 AM) *

I'm supposed to go there in the next day or so, but on the occupational side. I'll post about my experience to compare the two sides.

HealthLink has an occupational medicine side? I thought that was Working Well, near Schoop's?
Ang
Yep, you're right Jenny. I was confused. These places all change their names and I forget which one is which. My experience at Working Well was pretty pleasant. I was there a lot longer than I thought I would be, but it was just a long process.
ChickenCityRoller
If you really want to rant, throw his / her name out there! I hate lousy health care service. Unreal.
Southsider2k12
QUOTE(ChickenCityRoller @ Nov 17 2012, 11:53 AM) *

If you really want to rant, throw his / her name out there! I hate lousy health care service. Unreal.

Dr. Kelly is the doctor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.