Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coaches
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Sports
Grammy515
A person applies for Varsity coaching position but due to discrepancies on their resume, they are not given an interview. Should this same man then be given a coaching position at the Middle school level? Is it me or is that crazy? Just wondering what others think......
sunny
QUOTE(Grammy515 @ Feb 15 2013, 11:18 AM) *

A person applies for Varsity coaching position but due to discrepancies on their resume, they are not given an interview. Should this same man then be given a coaching position at the Middle school level? Is it me or is that crazy? Just wondering what others think......

I would think that it would depend on what the discrepancies would be... Is he just lying on his resume about job experience? Does he have a criminal record? Does he have a history with bullying or abusing children? I would think that if you are not allowed to coach at the high school level, you probably shouldn't be coaching younger, more impressionable children.
Grammy515
QUOTE(sunny @ Feb 15 2013, 01:48 PM) *

I would think that it would depend on what the discrepancies would be... Is he just lying on his resume about job experience? Does he have a criminal record? Does he have a history with bullying or abusing children? I would think that if you are not allowed to coach at the high school level, you probably shouldn't be coaching younger, more impressionable children.

Discrepancies.....lied on resume...claimed to have worked or played for different organizations. All proven to be untrue. And then has an asst coach on staff who was recently charged with check fraud....smh
sunny
QUOTE(Grammy515 @ Feb 15 2013, 03:14 PM) *

Discrepancies.....lied on resume...claimed to have worked or played for different organizations. All proven to be untrue. And then has an asst coach on staff who was recently charged with check fraud....smh

Hey Grammy, thanks for keeping us updated. I'm hearing rumors that this is the same coach that took his football team to Gary to play this fall. Any truth to that rumor?
Grammy515
QUOTE(sunny @ Feb 16 2013, 02:41 PM) *

Hey Grammy, thanks for keeping us updated. I'm hearing rumors that this is the same coach that took his football team to Gary to play this fall. Any truth to that rumor?

this coach has NOTHING to do with Pop Warner/Gary/Football or Scott Kaletha for that matter....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.