Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: John Vail died
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Talk
Southsider2k12
It is with a heavy heart that we say good-bye to John Vail, a long time pillar of our community. I received the news this morning that John suffered a heart attack this morning and passed away. I had seen John as recently as last week at the Downtown Vision Seminar, and he was as involved and dedicated as ever to improving Michigan City for everyone. Rest in peace John, and prayers to all of his many family, friends, and associates.
Dave
John was a real fixture in this community. He will be missed.
Tim
Sad news indeed. I remember John very well from my dad's first campaign for mayor when John ran for council-at-large - and won. RIP to one of Our Fair City's biggest supporters.
Southsider2k12
Following is the information for John Vail's funeral.

Monday April 1st at the First United Methodist Church at 7th and Pine Streets in Michigan City.
There will be a Rememberance Service from 9am to 11am at the church followed by the funeral
service at 11:00am. Following the funeral there will be a lunch in the basement of the church.
Southsider2k12
Vail remembered

http://thenewsdispatch.com/articles/2013/0...31507078817.txt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.