Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Restaurant Genres you would like to see in Michigan City
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Living
Groupster
What type of restaurants would you like to see open up in Michigan City?

Some more options are needed for sure!

A Cracker Barrel?

A Thai restaurant?

Indian?

Or what?
ChickenCityRoller
I'll bite!

How about a good one?

Attentive, prompt, polite service

Food that is prepared all in house

Fresh, healthy ingredients, cooked with minimal fat, not swimming in soupy sauces, etc.

taxthedeer
I always wished Michigan City had a Lincoln Carry Out location. Everytime I go out to Hobart or Crown Point for a game or over in Portage tending to my family burial plot I can't resist stopping in and getting some sandwiches at Lincoln's.

http://www.lincolncarryouts.com/
Ang
Take and Bake Pizza!

They have them out west....you go through a line similar to Subway, pick out the size pizza you want and they toss your crust right in front of you, select your toppings, how much or how little of them, at the end of the line, they weigh it and you pay. Take the pizza home, bake it in your own oven, eat and enjoy!

You get a fresh made pizza exactly the way you want it, and it's much cheaper than already prepared pizza. Plus, you bake it in your own oven, so it's hot when you eat it.
Southsider2k12
I'd love to see a true hibatchi place, and/or a full celebration station type place with food, games, batting cages, bowling, mini golf,etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.