Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windy City Pizzza
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Living
taxthedeer
Just got an Advertisment in the mail for Windy City Pizza. They are at 2820 E, Michigan Blvd. which is the Lakeshore Lanes (former Suburban Lanes Bowling Alley) building.

Looks like the got some really good food. I'll have to give them a try next time I order a pizza.

Hope they are able to make a go of it. Michigan City needssome more good place to go out and eat along the Boulevard.
Tim
QUOTE(taxthedeer @ Oct 31 2014, 12:52 PM) *

Just got an Advertisment in the mail for Windy City Pizza. They are at 2820 E, Michigan Blvd. which is the Lakeshore Lanes (former Suburban Lanes Bowling Alley) building.

Looks like the got some really good food. I'll have to give them a try next time I order a pizza.

Hope they are able to make a go of it. Michigan City needssome more good place to go out and eat along the Boulevard.

Did they really spell it pizzza? lol They've been there for a while now, haven't they?
Ang
Windy City has been there a couple years now, and their pizza is truly amazing! Especially their crispy garlic crust!!
I used to get pizza from them all the time for work, but then they went to summer hours and weren't open during "business" hours. So, we switched to Miller's and they really take care of us...

But, if you get a chance to try Windy City, take it...you won't be disappointed.
taxthedeer
I see Wanna Pizza is relocating to the old Napa Auto Parts store on Franklin St.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.