Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: State of Emergency declared
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Talk
Southsider2k12
It is Mother Nature's Happy Valentines Day present to everyone!
Southsider2k12
Set to be lifted at noon today.
Southsider2k12
The LaPorte County Sheriff's Department just posted they are lifting the State of Emergency and travel ban at 11:30am, and replacing it with a travel advisory. It sounds like roads in the county are still pretty awful, and you still shouldn't travel unless necessary. Proceed with caution if you go out.
Groucho
QUOTE(Southsider2k12 @ Feb 15 2015, 12:15 PM) *

The LaPorte County Sheriff's Department just posted they are lifting the State of Emergency and travel ban at 11:30am, and replacing it with a travel advisory. It sounds like roads in the county are still pretty awful, and you still shouldn't travel unless necessary. Proceed with caution if you go out.

I am writing from Washington DC. What is the damage in MC? We got a little snow, but bitter cold.

taxthedeer
I am writing from Indianapolis (boys football combine is tomorrow). 421 still had some icy patches but once I got into the town of Monon there was hardly any trace that there was even a storm.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.