Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: City may cut back on garbage pick-up
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Talk
taxthedeer
I heard a report yesterday that due to the budget crisis that garbage pick-up might get cut back to every two weeks or even every three weeks.

That is really bad news for the refuse workers who perform this much needed service as their livelihood.

It's is my understanding that garbage pick-up is paid for out of our water bill so I wonder if the city cuts back on our service if we will see a reduction in our water bill as a result?
diggler
IPB Image

QUOTE(taxthedeer @ Jul 23 2015, 08:26 AM) *

I heard a report yesterday that due to the budget crisis that garbage pick-up might get cut back to every two weeks or even every three weeks.

That is really bad news for the refuse workers who perform this much needed service as their livelihood.

It's is my understanding that garbage pick-up is paid for out of our water bill so I wonder if the city cuts back on our service if we will see a reduction in our water bill as a result?

This will be a true FEAST for the eyes for MC's roving rogue black black bear fer sure.

_

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.