Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MCHS hosting college football showcase
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Sports
Southsider2k12
http://www.regionsports.com/index.php/foot...ollege-showcase

FOOTBALL: Michigan City Hosting College Showcase

Print Email

Written by RSN Staff

Michigan City High School, in coordination with the IFCA Region 1 Coaches Association, is hosting a college day for prospective college football players. There will be college coaches on hand for evaluation.

Chevy Cruze Prime Square - 4-11-16

The College Day will take place on Monday May 2nd at 7:00 at Ames Field in Michigan City. Registration starts at 6:00.

All participants must have a signed waiver form which they can receive from their head coach or by contacting Phil Mason at pmason@mcas.k12.in.us

Athletes will participate in footwork and position drills as well as 1 on 1's and 7 on 7. Athletes should also bring personal information sheets with them, including GPAs and test scores.

There is no charge for the event.
Michigan City Wolves
Is the public allowed to attend this? If so, it sounds cool and would like to see it.
Southsider2k12
I do not know. I just saw the article on line and shared it.
taxthedeer
QUOTE(Michigan City Wolves @ Apr 20 2016, 07:49 PM) *

Is the public allowed to attend this? If so, it sounds cool and would like to see it.

It is open to the public and at no cost. Going to have several D2 and NAIA coaches on hand from what I was told. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Ames Field tomorrow at 7PM.
Jesse B
QUOTE(taxthedeer @ May 1 2016, 09:48 PM) *

It is open to the public and at no cost. Going to have several D2 and NAIA coaches on hand from what I was told. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Ames Field tomorrow at 7PM.

Any truth to the rumor Urban Meyer and Brian Kelly were there last night in the pressbox?

taxthedeer
QUOTE(Jesse B @ May 3 2016, 01:35 PM) *

Any truth to the rumor Urban Meyer and Brian Kelly were there last night in the pressbox?

D1 coaches are not allowed to attend these events. Only D2 and NAIA colleges were there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.