Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Feelings on the John Larkin Case
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Talk
Disappointed
I wanted to get the feel on how people felt about the John Larkin Voluntary Manslaughter case.

I know it will be 4 years this December 11th that Stacey was taken from this world by this sick individual, I just don't want people to forget that this man is still walking your neighborhood and the streets free. Pending on the Appellate Courts decision to hopefully overturn the ruling and send him to trial.
Disappointed
QUOTE(Disappointed @ Nov 7 2016, 06:47 AM) *

I wanted to get the feel on how people felt about the John Larkin Voluntary Manslaughter case.

I know it will be 4 years this December 11th that Stacey was taken from this world by this sick individual, I just don't want people to forget that this man is still walking your neighborhood and the streets free. Pending on the Appellate Courts decision to hopefully overturn the ruling and send him to trial.

I hope after the appellate court gets all the briefs and filings ,when they make their decision it is the right one to send him to trial.
Tim
QUOTE(Disappointed @ Nov 7 2016, 06:47 AM) *

Already a thread on this, where you just posted on Nov. 14.
Disappointed
Has anyone seen this POS ,SOB around town what is he doing with his loser life. Is the house that he murdered his wife up for sale still. I hope no one ever buys it knowing what he did to that wonderful person STACEY SIMON .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.