Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RANT-Health-Link
Southsider2k12
post Nov 13 2012, 08:37 AM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I will never go to Health Link for any reason ever again. My mother was going there, but OMG, what a disaster that place is.

We scheduled an appointment to discuss two basic things, which we told them when we scheduled the appointment. After waiting an hour and a half past when we were scheduled to see the doctor, (not to mention we asked at one point if we could come back later because they were running so late, they told us "no") the doctor didn't do them during the appointment, instead ordering a bunch of tests which were irrelevant to why were we were there. Then he told us that we had to schedule ANOTHER appointment at $130 to talk about what we had told him we wanted the original appointment for in the first place. Scratch that, the doctor refused to talk to us. Instead he forced his barely out of high school medical assistant to tell us that he refused to talk to us unless we scheduled another appointment. This was after making us wait for almost another two hours to hope we went away before he told his assistant to tell us that he wouldn't talk to us.

We have already filed complaints with the state for medical malpractice and the IN attorney general for consumer fraud.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ang
post Nov 13 2012, 09:18 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 10

I'm supposed to go there in the next day or so, but on the occupational side. I'll post about my experience to compare the two sides.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
JHeath
post Nov 14 2012, 09:46 AM
Post #3

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 43

QUOTE(Ang @ Nov 13 2012, 09:18 AM) *

I'm supposed to go there in the next day or so, but on the occupational side. I'll post about my experience to compare the two sides.

HealthLink has an occupational medicine side? I thought that was Working Well, near Schoop's?
+Quote Post
Ang
post Nov 14 2012, 02:57 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 10

Yep, you're right Jenny. I was confused. These places all change their names and I forget which one is which. My experience at Working Well was pretty pleasant. I was there a lot longer than I thought I would be, but it was just a long process.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
ChickenCityRoller
post Nov 17 2012, 11:53 AM
Post #5

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

If you really want to rant, throw his / her name out there! I hate lousy health care service. Unreal.

Signature Bar
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Nov 19 2012, 07:38 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 2

QUOTE(ChickenCityRoller @ Nov 17 2012, 11:53 AM) *

If you really want to rant, throw his / her name out there! I hate lousy health care service. Unreal.

Dr. Kelly is the doctor.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 06:59 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com