Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site stats thread
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City at rest
Pages: 1, 2
Ang
And we're only 99 posts away from 30K!
Southsider2k12
In addition to the 300 plus registered members here, the facebook page just got its 500th fan!
Bob
I have been accepted with an apparent account on my home computer, however, I would also like to be able to receive messages via my black berry, don't know how to do such...any help would be appreciated...thanks...Bob
eric.hanke
QUOTE(Bob @ Jul 5 2012, 10:15 AM) *
I have been accepted with an apparent account on my home computer, however, I would also like to be able to receive messages via my black berry, don't know how to do such...any help would be appreciated...thanks...Bob
Welcome to the group! Once you are signed into the site click on the "My Controls" link in the upper right hand of your screen.

This will take you to your control panel with some additional links along the left hand of your page. Look for the email settings under the options sections. You can change your email settings there.

Below is an image of the window.

Feel free to message me directly.

IPB Image

Ang
Welcome to the site Bob! I hope you enjoy our little place and we look forward to your input. Thanks to Eric for responding to Bob's question. Also, Bob, the moderating team is myself and Southsider 2K12 as the admins (Southsider owns the board) and JHeath and Dave as moderators. Feel free to use the private message (PM) option for any questions or concerns you may have or, as in the case above, just post what you want to know and someone will come to your rescue.
Again, Welcome!
Southsider2k12
Welcome to the site Bob!
Tim
QUOTE(Ang @ Jul 6 2012, 07:14 AM) *

Welcome to the site Bob! I hope you enjoy our little place and we look forward to your input. Thanks to Eric for responding to Bob's question. Also, Bob, the moderating team is myself and Southsider 2K12 as the admins (Southsider owns the board) and JHeath and Dave as moderators. Feel free to use the private message (PM) option for any questions or concerns you may have or, as in the case above, just post what you want to know and someone will come to your rescue.
Again, Welcome!

You left off "... and Tim as resident trouble-maker/spelling & grammar Nazi."

Glad to help!

laugh.gif

Welcome, Bob!
Southsider2k12
and Tim as resident trouble-maker/spelling & grammar Nazi
eric.hanke
Tim, I think we share the "trouble-maker" title....
Ang
Uh, no....Eric you have a classification all your own! wink.gif
eric.hanke
QUOTE(Ang @ Jul 10 2012, 04:58 PM) *
Uh, no....Eric you have a classification all your own! wink.gif
And that would be?
Dave
How have the site stats been recently? Is most of the CBTL activity shifting to the facebook page?
Southsider2k12
QUOTE(Dave @ Apr 29 2014, 06:11 PM) *

How have the site stats been recently? Is most of the CBTL activity shifting to the facebook page?

Yes. There are 10 times more people registered with the FB page, and the volumes dwarf anything ever seen on the webpage. Almost all posts on the facebook page receive 1000-1500 views. Many receive a lot more. Some pictures get up over 10,000 views.
Dave
Durn if I can find the facebook page -- got a link?
Southsider2k12
QUOTE(Dave @ May 4 2014, 02:28 AM) *

Durn if I can find the facebook page -- got a link?

https://www.facebook.com/citybythelake.org
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.